Preventive Medicine Atlanta
Achieving optimum health and maintaining health are our mission for the preventive medicine Atlanta individuals and families will receive when they visit Family Practice Center PC. Prevention improves vitality, energy, youthful appearance and a decrease risk of disease development.
As specialists in Family Health Care, our staff includes top doctors in the field of preventive medicine. Our program emphasizes a healthy lifestyle that includes developing and maintaining habits that will enable our patients to recognize and avoid risks of disease or injury that threaten their health and overall well-being.
Our preventive medicine specialists evaluate each patient’s health history, lifestyle habits, workplace risks, and more, then design a plan that addresses how they can achieve and maintain their overall health with minimal disruption. We offer weight management coupled with medication, exercise, and support lifestyle change and accountability.
At Family Practice Center PC, we focus on preventive health practices that specifically affect individuals and families in the north Atlanta communities we serve.
Our plans include:
- Preventive Medicine programs for Atlanta communities
- These may include:
- Travel Immunizations
Best Practices for health in the workplace
- Pre-emptive practices to minimize exposure or effects from chemicals or workplace toxins
- Recommendations for tools and equipment to minimize injury
- Information about repetitive motion injury
Health and Safety Recommendations for leisure activities
- Best practices for training to avoid injury
- Recommendations for cross-training opportunities to enhance performance
- and more..