Location: Sandy Springs and Cumming
Family Practice Center, P.C. is a comprehensive, high-volume family practice medical group looking for an experienced medical assistant with x-ray experience to join our growing team. We pride ourselves on providing a wide variety of healthcare needs for our patients including top-level care and in-house diagnostic testing. We are proud to have become one of the highest-rated primary care practices with multiple locations in the metropolitan Atlanta area. Our number one priority is providing quality patient care, and as a team member, you will support your colleagues, providers, and patients by offering the highest level of customer service.
At Family Practice Center, we offer an attractive benefits package including 401(k), paid time off, and health insurance options.
The ideal candidate for our medical assistant position must have current licenses and certifications, experience working in the medical field performing general duties required of a medical assistant, excellent customer service and communication skills, and the ability to bring a strong patient-centered approach.
Other important skills and qualities include keen attention to detail, professional and calm demeanor with patients and physicians, up-to-date knowledge of the sterilization process and safety protocols, and strong knowledge of HIPAA compliance.
Please see more details required for this very important position.
- Provide consistent exceptional customer service
- Complete basic medical assistant duties including rooming patients, obtaining vital signs, venipuncture, vaccination administration, medication administration, injections, point of care testing, EKG, spirometry, etc.
- Review of medical history and medical record reconciliation into electronic charts in Epic (EMR system)
- Assist the providers with minor in-office procedures
- Cleaning and maintaining exam rooms and equipment including sterilization of instruments and sterile setup
- Perform x-ray procedures through proper utilization of equipment & provide clear imaging results as directed by the physician
- Effectively communicate with patients ensuring they remain calm and informed throughout the X-ray
- Experience working in the medical field
- Familiarity working with medical equipment
- Experience with EPIC preferred
- High attention to detail with exceptional organizational skills
- Certifications and licenses that apply
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid time off
- Insurance – life/dental/vision/disability/AFLAC offered
- Paid parking
- Scrub reimbursement
- 401(k) plus matching
- Competitive salary
- Free parking
- Primary Care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- EMR systems: 1 year (Required)
- Medical Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Certified Medical Assistant (Preferred)
Please apply and send your resume to sandysprings@